ABOUT WARD UK
WARD UK are engaged in a wide range of services in many industries and operate throughout the UK.
Our services include, specification and recommendation of water treatment equipment, initial installation of water softeners, reverse osmosis and filtration systems with the benefit of our ongoing preventative maintenance and back up support.
Correcting clients’ water problems is a personal relationship. No single mass-produced item will provide the uniform solution for all clients – this makes problem water solving individual to customer activity. The problems can differ and our diagnosis may differ for this reason – the design, installation and service are just as valuable in our client/supplier relationship as the equipment that we may eventually provide.
OUR SIMPLE AND STRAIGHT FORWARD WAY OF WORKING WOULD INCLUDE
- Find out what the client expects from our products
- Form an understanding of how water treatment may have a bearing on the client business
- Determination of the client needs as their perception of requirements may not necessarily be correct
- Offer the best product most suited to the application
- Ensure correct installation of the products
- Provide operational training
- Provide after sales back-up
- Provide planned maintenance throughout the life cycle of our products
We not only provide maintenance to systems supplied by us but we can also repair and maintain water softeners and filtration systems supplied by others. Our after sales service is second to none and underpins our reputation, built over 40 years.
Our company is committed to exceeding standards that are demanded by many of our existing clients.
Currently we provide our services to independent hotels, restaurants, specialist coffee houses and many industrial and leisure facilities. We also support some of the largest national companies in the UK with very well known household names.
We believe in sustainable and enjoyable long-term relationships with all of our customers and suppliers.
We look forward to both the technical and commercial challenges of the future and are confident that the wealth of experience and expertise within WARD UK will guarantee that you are completely satisfied.